Suggestions for Good Posts and Comments
- Avoid harsh language (such as swearing).
- Think about your position: what are your strongest arguments? Your weakest?
- Consider why people may disagree with you. Why might someone agree/disagree?
- Try 2 avoid txt lingo (we dont want 2 lose any1 in the abbrvs).
- Categories and Tags: If you are discussing one of the books, please check the box next to that book (category). Use tags for other themes or topics you discuss. This will be helpful for organizing the discussions.